Shipping and Mailing Tips
To ensure prompt, reliable delivery of items you ship to us, please follow these important shipping and mailing
- Don't use untracked USPS if you can avoid it. If you use USPS, track it!
- Use FedEx. They deliver earlier in the day than UPS,
- DO NOT require a signature. If you do, it can significantly delay delivery. Often, we're at
Motor Vehicle Department or the Secretary of State's office and will miss a "signature-required" delivery.
- Get a tracking number and hold on to it until delivery is confirmed. If a dealer or other 3rd party
sending us something, get the tracking number from them.
- Send shipments to our main office not the 1500 Virginia Dale office. Delivery downtown is much
earlier in the day. Use the address below.
Main (fastest) office address
55 W. 14th St. Suite 101,
Helena, MT 59601
To speak with one of our client partners, call (406)
- Priority Overnight usually gets to us before we go to the MVD. Standard overnight can be as late as
for FedEx, 6PM for UPS. Consider this if you're in a real hurry.