Transfer LLC Ownership
The fee to make an LLC transfer is $625 and includes all state fees and filings to make the transfer to
the new owner.
If you're the LLC's seller:
- All accounts receivables to Montana Corporate must be satisfied before the transfer can take place.
- Any current obligations of the LLC to the State or Montana Corporate will become the responsibilities of the
- There is no need to sign-over any Montana vehicle, boat or RV title, simply hand it over to the new owner
and be on your way!
If you're the LLC's buyer:
- You will be responsible for any Montana Corporate debts not satisfied by the seller. You can check with us
on the LLC's current status if necessary.
- Consider an Operating Agreement to customize your LLC operations and make
financial transactions with banks and lenders easier.
- There is an Annual Requirements fee of $225 to maintain your LLC in
good-standing. Billing will occur January 1st, annually.