Your personal Montana address
Clients prefer to have all their LLC records - including their member addresses - show a local, Montana
keeping their home address completely private
This can be accomplished with the use of our included Privacy Mail Box (PMB) service
Your member address will look like this:
55 W. 14th St. Suite 101
Helena, MT 59601
The PMB provides anonymity with the Secretary of State. It will appear that way on your LLC Articles of
Organization and any official documents related to your LLC. Your personal, home State address will not
appear on any documents we
prepare for you and will not appear on your LLC articles or the Sec. of State website.
55 W. 14th St. Suite 101, Helena MT will be listed as the address of the member(s) information. This offers the
advantage of personal privacy; your home address is never revealed or shared with anyone.
Free mail forwarding of first class mail is included.
With your PMB:
- Official government documents and service of process are forwarded automatically at no charge.
- Documents that appear to be important and legitimate are forwarded automatically at no charge.
- If additional postage is required, you're billed only for the additional postage.
- Junk mail is discarded.
- More about mail forwarding
When you start your LLC...
- We'll send you a filled-out USPS form 1583 (and an
amended Annual Report if you have an existing LLC without a PMB)
- You'll print, sign, then fax or send us the filled-out, signed form along with
copies of two types of personal ID (see the form for acceptable types of ID .)
- We will assign and use your PMB number
your local address. We will not delay filing your LLC waiting for the returned form and your IDs but
must have the completed
USPS form 1583 and copies of two types of personal ID to us within 2 weeks of your application or your PMB
validation will fail.
- If you want to discontinue the PMB at a later date, an amendment will need to be filed with the Secretary of
State reinstating your home address.
You can automate this payment. For details, click here