What is a Registered Agent?
Montana requires that every business in the state (your LLC) have a physical presence - a registered agent - residing in Montana
- You don't reside in Montana so we act as that physical presence for you and serve as a contact point for your company. We're your virtual "office" in Montana
- If you already have a Montana Registered Agent and want to switch to us (There's no filing fee to switch) click here.
First year LLC costs total $575 for creating and filing your LLC of which $115 is for the current year's Registered Agent service.
Yes. All Montana fees are based on a calendar year and not prorated. Only LLCs formed in December will not be required to pay the current year's fees.
We are your company's personal, live presence in Montana.
We are your official, legal contact for process serving. We will let you know of and forward any legal documents we receive on your behalf.
We'll notify you of any official requirements to keep your LLC active and in good standing.
- We forward official government documents and packages, service of process and documents and packages that appear to be important and legitimate.
- Documents that appear to be important and legitimate are forwarded for a $5.00 per mailing charge plus postage.
- Examples of mail we assume to be important include recall notices, insurance papers, vehicle parts, and bank statements.
- Official government documents and service of process are forwarded automatically at no charge.
Yes. We can file or retrieve documents, fetch information or help you deal with any governmental agency in Montana.
Our fees for these services are $75 per hour ($75 minimum). All our service fees can be found here.
Bear in mind we are not attorneys and cannot give legal advice.