Your personal Montana address
Most clients prefer to have all their LLC records - including their member addresses - show a local, Montana address, keeping their home address completely private
This can be accomplished with the use of our Privacy Mail Box (PMB) service.
With a PMB:
Your member address will look like this:
The PMB provides anonymity with the Secretary of State. It will appear that way on your LLC Articles of Organization and any official documents related to your LLC. Your personal, home State address will not appear on any documents we prepare for you and will not appear on your LLC articles or the Sec. of State website.
302 N. Last Chance Gulch, Helena MT will be listed as the address of the member(s) information. This offers the advantage of personal privacy; your home address is never revealed or shared with anyone.
Our fee for this service is only $50 per year and includes free mail forwarding of first class mail, normally a $5 charge for each mailing.
With a PMB:
- Official government documents and service of process are forwarded automatically at no charge.
- Documents that appear to be important and legitimate are forwarded automatically at no charge.
- If additional postage is required, you're billed only for the additional postage.
- Junk mail is discarded.
- More about mail forwarding
When you sign up...
- We'll send you a filled-out USPS form 1583 (and an amended Annual Report if you have an existing LLC without a PMB)
- You'll print, sign, then fax or send us the filled-out, signed form along with copies of two types of personal ID (see the form for acceptable types of ID .)
- We will assign and use your PMB number as your local address. We will not delay filing your LLC waiting for the returned form and your IDs but we must have the completed USPS form 1583 and copies of two types of personal ID to us within 2 weeks of your application or your PMB validation will fail.
- We'll charge your credit card $50 for the service.
- If you discontinue at a later date, an amendment will need to be filed with the Secretary of State reinstating your home address.