Shipping and Mailing Tips
To ensure prompt, reliable delivery of items you ship to us, please follow these important shipping and mailing guidelines
- Don't use untracked USPS if you can avoid it. If you use USPS, track it!
- Use FedEx. They deliver earlier in the day than UPS,
- DO NOT require a signature. If you do, it can significantly delay delivery. Often, we're at the Motor Vehicle Department or the Secretary of State's office and will miss a "signature-required" delivery.
- Get a tracking number and hold on to it until delivery is confirmed. If a dealer or other 3rd party is sending us something, get the tracking number from them.
- Send shipments to our main office not the 1500 Virginia Dale office. Delivery downtown is much earlier in the day. Use the address below.
Main (fastest) office address
302 N. Last Chance Gulch, Suite 409
Helena, MT 59601
- Priority Overnight usually gets to us before we go to the MVD. Standard overnight can be as late as 2PM for FedEx, 6PM for UPS. Consider this if you're in a real hurry.
If you have any questions about any mailing or shipping issues, call us at 888-442-8069